For the first time in history, WWE(R) (NYSE: WWE) today announced the dates and locations for the following year’s pay-per-view schedule. The 2022 slate, highlighted by a two-night WrestleMania(R) at AT&T Stadium in Dallas, will also mark a new record for the most stadium events (a minimum of four) in a year for WWE.
The schedule is as follows*:
– Saturday, January 1 – Day 1(R) at State Farm Arena in Atlanta
– Saturday, January 29 – Royal Rumble(R) at The Dome at America’s Center in St. Louis
– Saturday, April 2 and Sunday, April 3 – WrestleMania at AT&T Stadium in Dallas
– Sunday, May 8 – Pay-Per-View at Dunkin’ Donuts Center in Providence, R.I.
– Sunday, June 5 – Pay-Per-View at Allstate Arena in Chicago
– Saturday, July 2 – Money In The Bank(R) at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas
– Saturday, July 30 – SummerSlam(R) at Nissan Stadium in Nashville
– Saturday, September 3 or Sunday, September 4 – Pay-Per-View at TBD location
– Saturday, November 26 – Survivor Series(R) at TD Garden in Boston
In addition to the events above, pay-per-views taking place in February and October will be announced in the near future. Fans interested in up-to-date ticket information for 2022 WWE pay-per-view events can register at https://www.wwe.com/2022-PPV.
“Since returning to live events this past July, our fans have graciously expressed a tremendous appetite to attend WWE shows. As they begin to make plans for next year, we wanted to make sure that the 2022 schedule and locations of our pay-per-views were made available to them,” said Nick Khan, WWE President & Chief Revenue Officer.
All events will stream live exclusively on Peacock in the United States and WWE Network everywhere else.
* Events subject to change.