Beginning Tuesday, June 12 at 10PM ET/PT, “The Profit” Season 5 returns with ten all-new episodes and ten small businesses in need of a life-changing investment. Marcus evaluates businesses with his 3 P’s principle – People, Process, Product – that can be the difference between success and failure. Whether its poor leadership or mismanaging finances, it doesn’t take long for Marcus to figure out what a business is doing wrong and establish a plan for success.
The new businesses featured (*alphabetical order; air dates to be announced):
- Baby Bump Maternity – New Orleans, LA
- The Casery – Santa Monica, CA
- Diaper Dude – Los Angeles, CA
- Ellison Eyewear – Chicago, IL
- Hangout Lighting – Chicago, IL
- Montiel – Los Angeles, CA
- NYC Bagel Deli – Chicago, IL
- Queork – New Orleans, LA
- Simply Slices – Chicago, IL
- Tankfarm & Co. – Seal Beach and Huntington Beach, CA
In each episode, Lemonis makes an offer that’s impossible to refuse; his cash for a piece of the business and a percentage of the profits. And once inside these companies, he’ll do almost anything to save the business and make himself a profit; even if it means firing the president, promoting the secretary or doing the work himself.
“The Profit” is produced for CNBC by Machete Productions with Amber Mazzola serving as executive producer. Jim Ackerman and Luke Bauer are the executive producers for CNBC.